Clay pomades are versatile and healthy products for your hair that can create various styles, from natural to polished. They can be used on dry and damp hair to add volume, texture, and manageability. Your friends here at the Battle Born Grooming Co have put a lot of thought and effort into creating a clay pomade worthy of your grooming regimen. We made an excellent product with healthy natural ingredients, minerals, and oils that nourish your hair while preserving its natural oils. So let's dive deeper into why our Clay Pomade is becoming so popular?
What Exactly Is Clay?
Clay is a natural mineral found in many parts of the world and has been used for centuries in beauty, personal care, and wellness regimens. Clay has healing and stimulating properties suitable for people with sensitive skin and scalp. It can help to improve the condition of damaged hair follicles, making your hair thicker and more resilient. The minerals and nutrients in clay can also help promote new growth. This incredible mineral is a must-have ingredient for those battling oily hair and those looking to keep frizz and flyaways at bay. What's even more exciting is we have carefully blended not one but two types of clays into our formula, Bentonite and Kaolin Clays. Let's explore the benefits of each.
What Does Bentonite Clay Do for Hair?
Bentonite clay is a natural mineral that softens, conditions, and moisturizes the hair. Combined with Kaolin, it provides a double dose of benefits for your hair follicles.
What Are the Benefits of Kaolin Clay?
What Does Clay Pomade Do?
Now that you have learned why we combined both clays, we continued creating this pomade by combining the clays with wax and adding natural oils to the formula. The properties of both wax and clay give your hair hold and texture.
Our easy-to-work-with clay pomade has many benefits, including:
- Providing a stronghold that can be used for all styles, making it perfect for casual and formal events.
- Thickening the look of fine to thin hair.
- It will not cause your hair to become oily or heavy over time.
- Safe for color-treated hair due to its clay-based ingredients.
How Much Clay Pomade Do I Use?
There is no one answer to this question, as the amount of product you need will depend on your hair type and how thick or fine your hair is. Typically, you will use between a dime and a tablespoon when applying.
Do You Apply Clay Pomade to Wet or Dry Hair?
Start by blow drying your hair and then apply the product. Style as usual, sweep through the roots for added volume and definition. You can also style it into damp or towel-dried hair, but never thoroughly wet hair—the product will skip in that case.
- Begin with clean hair.
- Apply a pea-sized dab to a dime-sized amount to your palms. Less is more when it comes to hair clays.
- Warm the clay by rubbing your hands together for about ten seconds to spread it evenly throughout your palms.
- Apply the pomade to dry or damp hair, starting at the tips and working your way up to the root. For curly hair, it is essential to work the pomade into every strand.
- Style your hair with your hands or a wide-toothed comb, but avoid hairspray when working with this product. Use your hairdryer to control the direction and style. Restyle your hair with your fingers throughout the day to keep it in check.
Can I Use Clay Pomade Every Day?
Clay pomade can be used every day if desired. However, you may want to experiment and see what works best for you. Some people prefer to use it only when they need a more significant hold. It depends on your hair type and how often you style it.
If you want healthy hair that looks good between washes, apply our Clay Pomade every day and go a few days between shampoos. Our product's minerals and healthy ingredients will nourish your hair while preserving its natural oils.
How Long Does a 4 Oz Jar of Clay Pomade Last?
With everyday use, a 4 oz jar of our Clay Pomade should last about two to three months.
In the past, the hairstyling options and products available were limited. Today, choice abounds! Battle Born Grooming Co is committed to providing a range of products that deliver the style, hold, and quality ingredients to help you present your best self to the world. Our clay pomade is an innovative and versatile product for all hair types; that is an excellent option for people who want to create natural-looking styles with volume, texture, and manageability without weighing their hair down.